Matt Donahue

Monday, December 05, 2005

HD Response

So in response- the Home Depot Customer Care server sent this kind message to me.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback- listening to our customers is very important to us. The Home Depot strives to offer all of its customers the most pleasant shopping experience available. Home Depot's Customer Care Department has received your information and a record of your feedback will be created and utilized in the overall evaluation of our store's performance and company policies.

If further action on our part is needed, a Customer Care Professional, or a member of our Home Depot store's management will be in contact with you.

If you would like to speak with a Customer Care associate directly, please call 1-800-553-3199, 8:00am-8:00pm; Monday-Friday EST. Again, thank you for providing us with your comments.

Sincerely,

Home Depot
Customer Care Department


So nice that they thanked me for my feedback. My shopping experience was less than pleasant. Further action needed? That's funny... Maybe I need to call?

I'm curious to know if anyone will in fact read my message from last night, or if I'll get a real response from a live person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home