Matt Donahue

Friday, April 14, 2006

Crash

I wasn't sure how to title this entry. But the main idea is to indicate how bad I feel for my buddy Joe who crashed and broke his clavical this week. I don't yet know the details of the crash. The how's and why's are not that important.

Joe's a dedicated cyclist. He's our team's co-captain, he is a big MORE member. He rides in group rides regularly, his presence welcome and looked forward to. He's my ridin' buddy. He drives to the trails when I can't. Joe, you better hurry up and heal up!

I feel bad that this happened to such a motivated cyclist. If it were me I'd be majorly bummed. So I hope there's a way to make the time off the bike a bit better for Joe.

2 Comments:

  • yea
    that does suck

    I know

    but....

    he was not diagnosed with cancer

    it is a broken clavicle
    with certain sports
    come certain risks

    it sucks

    but it is something he can deal with

    By Blogger gwadzilla, at 6:56 PM  

  • Amen to that! heal up fast Joe

    Josef

    By Blogger JB, at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home